GUITAR/ Superimposition of Triads (Harmonic Practice Routine)
Practical and dynamic work methodology for the self-taught student as well as for the teacher in class
You are buying (PDF 170 pages – 133 MB) Superimposition of Harmonic Triads (Practice Routine) which contains:
* Fingering major – minor – diminished – augmented triads (by position and across the neck)
* 40 Harmonic Progressions in Major Mode.
* 47 Harmonic Progressions in Minor Mode.
* 9 Circle of Fifths in eight different types of seventh chords.
* 8 Standards, Major and Minor Blues.
* 21 Backing tracks.
* Appendixes Triads – Shapes (sus2 – sus4 – Phrygian & Lydian)
* Printable Book (Without Watermark)
OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSE
This book of triads applied to the guitar is the first technical complement of the Workbook: Theory / Superimposition of Triads 1.
We will use four types of triads: Major – Minor – Diminished and Augmented, both in root position and in first and second inversion.
It is worth mentioning that the objective is to use them as a chord and in a closed position. Going through the different exercises, progressions and assignments the student will achieve a conscious and dynamic of the different fingerings.
They are organized starting from the study of the fingerings of each type of triad, before cited, in position and transversally as well as in four sets of strings.
It also includes the harmonization of the Major Scale and the Composite Minor Scale and Appendixes Triads – Shapes (sus2 – sus4 – Phrygian & Lydian)
The book has 40 progressions in the major mode and 50 in the minor mode as well as eight species of chords organized on the cycle of fifths. Assignments includes jazz standards, Blues Major and Minor.
For more information please contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org